The ProStar Vitals
To create the ProStar our design teams were given the freedom to take everything off the table and literally reinvent the ski boat. The Goal is to combine performance functionality and aesthetics into a package that moves people forward.
Introduced in 2014 the ProStar was designed to reinvent progression. That progression can be found in the world, national and course records that keep getting destroyed behind it, or can be found on your lake with your personal-best. The only ski boat to ever win the NMMA innovation award.
The ProStar with its cutting-edge hull design and skier centric creature comforts is the ultimate ski boat for any age and any level of skiing.
- Patented ski racks to keep your skis out of the way and off the floor
- Removable tower and back seat to quickly reduce weight in a matter of minutes
- A smooth and reliable Ilmor V8 Engine
- Innovative and ProStar specific software Touch screen that allows for the ultimate in customisation and control
- A twin tip bow that opens up for extra seating and easy all around access thanks to a convertible judges’ chair and walk through transom
Every MasterCraft is built in our award-winning ISO certified Industry leading manufacturing plant and comes with the best warranty on the water, MasterCare.
|Boat length||20’0″ / 6.10 M|
|Beam||96″ / 2.44 M|
|Interior width *||87.25″ / 2.22 M|
|Weight||3300 LBS / 1497 KG|
|Fuel capacity||26 G / 98 L|
|Draft||22″ / .56 M|
|Capacity||1341 LBS / 608 KB|
|Boat height **||93″ / 2.36 M, Without Tower = 66″ / 1.67 M|
|Storage||44 cu ft / 1.25 cu M|
|Wake||Flat – Slalom Wake|
|Activity||Slalom Ski – Open Water
Slalom Ski – World Competition
** Boat Height specs reflect the height of a ZFT4 tower to the lowest point of the boat’s running gear.
Come down to the Charlotte MasterCraft Center to find out more information or view our current inventory here. For directions to come and see us please visit our contact page here. Our friendly team are ready to help you get out on the water in a new MasterCraft.