The X23 Vitals
The X23 expands your horizons in a big way. Its massive fast filling 3000lbs of ballast pairs perfectly with our award winning Gen 2 Surf System to carve out the longest, most powerful and customizable surf wave in the industry.
This is world class surf, meets easy to drive comfort, in a 23 ft package with plenty of room for you and 14 friends. Fast filling ballast pumps make it so you are ready to go in a matter of minutes. Hop in and rip it up on a huge 4 zone surf wave, then, take a break, have a bite and take a view from the new innovative sun deck seating. When you are ready for a new challenge the X23 can serve up wakes for any level of wakeboarding.
- Optional ZFT Tower with custom colored accents when ordered with the custom colored accents package
- Optional DockStar handling system. A new innovative and patent pending rudder design that allows the boat to steer in reverse. Increasing boat maneuverability, especially around docks and marinas.
- A smooth and reliable Ilmor V8
- New billet appointments
- Massive ballast to carve out a surf wave like no other
- A new dash design
- Reverse facing sun deck seating
- Tons of easily accessible under seat storage to keep the deck clear of your gear
With the optional Gen 2 Surf System, the X20 has auto launch with triple tab logic. The industries first, and most effective system that uses all three wake shaping devices to help the boat plane in mere seconds, even with extra weight and standard engine.
|Boat length||22′ 9″ / 6.93 M|
|Beam||102″ / 2.59 M|
|Interior width *||86″ / 2.18 M|
|Weight||5500 LBS / 2495 KG|
|Fuel capacity||57 G / 216 L|
|Draft||28″ / 0.71 M|
|Capacity||2126 LBS / 964 KG|
|Boat height **||120.5″ / 3.06 M|
|Storage||104 cu Ft / 2.94 cu M|
|Wake||Surf – Powerful Wake Shape|
|Activity||Wakeboard – Recreation (18-22 mph)|
Wake Surfing (10-12 mph)
** Boat Height specs reflect the height of a ZFT4 tower to the lowest point of the boat’s running gear.
Come down to the Charlotte MasterCraft Center to find out more information or view our current inventory here. For directions to come and see us please visit our contact page here. Our friendly team are ready to help you get out on the water in a new MasterCraft.